Osaka LOCA (UV Liquid Adhesive)
LOCA is a clear liquid adhesive that is used to adhere glass screens for smart phones as well as a frontlights for old LCDs. This is a high quality LOCA that provides better clarity and adhesion when compared to generic LOCA.
- Includes syringe for easy application
- Cures at 365nm (UV wavelength)
- Soft cured, low hardness
- 3mL = 1-3 installs
- 10mL = 7 - 9 Installations
- 30mL = 21 - 27 Installations
OSAKA 6 vs OSAKA 7:
- OSAKA 6: More permanent than OSAKA 7, tends to be thicker and spreads slower. Harder to remove if you need to reapply. Fast UV cure time. Will cure in sunlight.
- OSAKA 7: Thinner and easier to remove than OSAKA 6. Spreads out quicker and creates less bubbles. Fast UV cure time. Will cure in sunlight.