Game Boy RGB Backlight | Pocket and Original
How did we ever play our Game Boys without an illuminated screen? Unless you had a clunky attachment and some extra batteries, this task was not easy for a 90's kid who just wanted to play Pokemon at night.
- 7 rich color options
- Thinnest backlight available at 1.23mm
- >90% uniformity
- Four 28 gauge tinned wires included
- 3 resistors included (2x 100 ohm, 1x 150 ohm)
- DMG and Pocket compatible
This RGB (Red, Green, Blue) backlight can change color based on which connections are grounded. Mix your ground connections to make a variety of colors! Now you can play both consoles in the dark or give your Game Boy a makeover! You can also display your screen in an "inverted" orientation to give your pixels a retro look.
- Teal (Green + Blue)
- Yellow/Green (Green + Red)
- Purple (Red + Blue)
- Ice Blue White (Red + Blue + Green)