LOCA (Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive)
LOCA (Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive) is used in the advanced installation of the Game Boy Color Frontlight. Apply between your GBC LCD and the back of the frontlight to improve the optics of your build. One 5ml bottle will last you many installations. Only a small amount of LOCA is needed. Cure the adhesive with UV light to maintain a strong bond. When installing, lay the panel on top of the LOCA slowly! Let gravity spread the adhesive to prevent air bubbles.
- ROHS compliant
- Store at 10-30° Celsius, Rh <70%
- ~4-5 GBC installation per 5mL of glue
- ~3-4 GBA installations per 5mL of glue
- Cure with UV light (UV Lamp) or Sunlight
- Do not expose tube to longterm sunlight