My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
I love this company and its products very high quality buttons fit great i bought membranes too and it looked and felt great
The buttons were not cut that well.
Quality is inconsistent my blood crystal coloured buttons worked fine but the clear green ones felt awful
TLDR: Kit is not usable if you want anything near OEM feel. I would only purchase if they were being used in a display piece
- A & B Buttons had significant flashing on the inside posts that required trimming. Buttons completely unusable if not trimmed
- A & B Button lettering is not in the correct font, and are molded off-center and skewed in such a way that is noticeably inaccurate to OEM buttons.
- D-pad center post is too short, resulting in an extremely soft and mushy feel. Again, unusable
- L & R buttons are just straight up molded incorrectly. Multiple points are inaccurate when measured against OEM buttons. They feel awful and barely function when console is fully assembled
- Side trim has flashing that must be trimmed for OEM L & R to move freely
- Power slider functions without issue
- Color is accurate to displayed image
We have provided access to higher quality buttons here in our prestige line:
Please be sure to check them out.
These new buttons fit perfectly and are much more responsive!
No real complaints here other than I bought the Blood Crystal ones which I thought would be a bit lighter than they ended up being. They look almost black next to the silver shell I bought to go with them. I guess they feel a bit... grainy compared to the originals, a bit more textured I guess. Other than that I see no problems here, after setting everything up playing games with them feel just fine. Also the little metal parts in the L/R buttons fell out a bit too easy, not the biggest issue in the long run once I got them in.